Aglaya 11 Translation Agency provides written translations into/from over 30 languages of all kinds of personal and corporate documents.
- Articles of association, contracts of incorporation and statutes
- Commercial contracts
- Customs declarations, etc. customs documents
- Accounting documents, invoices, etc.
- Power of attorney and declarations
- Quality certificates
- Licenses and patent certificates
- Bank references
- Car registration documents
- Business correspondence
- Certificates of good standing, certificates of insolvency, bankruptcy or liquidation, etc.
- Secondary-school diplomas
- University degree diplomas and appendices
- Academic transcripts
- Student assurances
- Certificates of completed class
- Certificates of professional qualification
- Certificates of vocational training
- Educational degree certificates
- Certificates of foreign language proficiency
- Birth certificates
- Civil marriage certificates
- Marital status certificates
- Certificates of identity of persons with different names, etc.
- Certificates of professional experience/social security and income
- Pension and compensation certificates
- Certificates of presence or absence of obligations
- Tax and social security certificates, etc.
- Specialised texts on legal, economic, technical, medical and other subjects
- Technical and tender documentation
- Commercial documentation, etc.
- Translation of private correspondence – electronic messages, letters, greetings cards, telegrams, etc.
See our GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for the provision of translation and interpretation services by Aglaya 11 Translation Agency!
Depending on the required delivery deadline translation orders could be:
Type of order
Number of pages/ business day
up to 5 pages
from 5 to 10 pages
more than 10 pages
Note: The volume of the order is calculated based on the number of pages of the finished translation, not the original text. A standard page consists of 1,800 characters (with spaces).
|Group I||Group II||Group III||Group IV|
|English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish||Greek, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, Macedonian||Moldovan, Ukrainian and Slovenian||Scandinavian languages, Dutch, Albanian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Latin, etc. rare languages|
Getting a quote:
You can request a translation quote via the company’s website, by phone, e-mail or Skype (see our contact details). We will be happy to answer your questions and give you a specific translation quote.
Placing an order:
Because we value our customers’ time, we have introduced a flexible system for accepting orders – by e-mail, fax, Skype or on the spot at the office. If you are a regular client who has proven their reliability, you do not need to come to the company’s office for each new translation. All you have to do is send us an e-mail with the attached file to be translated and we will respond with a confirmation of the translation order number, the agreed price and the delivery deadline.
When submitting a translation request it is IMPORTANT that you specify all the requirements of the client in connection with the translation order, namely:
- target language of the translation;
- deadline for implementation in printed form (official translation);
- requirements in connection with the translation (transliteration of names appearing in the document, abbreviations, requirements regarding the terminology to be used, etc.);
- method of delivery of the finished translation (by e-mail, in hard copy as an official translation, by courier, etc.).
Receiving the finished translation:
You can receive your finished translation:
- by e-mail;
- in hard copy (official translation);
- in electronic form;
- by courier service (chosen by you);
- by mail to the address specified by you.
to request a quote or information regarding the document translation and legalisation procedures!