Aglaya 11 Translation Agency provides written translations into/from over 30 languages of all kinds of personal and corporate documents.
- Articles of association, contracts of incorporation and statutes
- Commercial contracts
- Customs declarations, etc. customs documents
- Accounting documents, invoices, etc.
- Power of attorney and declarations
- Quality certificates
- Licenses and patent certificates
- Bank references
- Car registration documents
- Business correspondence
- Certificates of good standing, certificates of insolvency, bankruptcy or liquidation, etc.
- Secondary-school diplomas
- University degree diplomas and appendices
- Academic transcripts
- Student assurances
- Certificates of completed class
- Certificates of professional qualification
- Certificates of vocational training
- Educational degree certificates
- Certificates of foreign language proficiency
- Birth certificates
- Civil marriage certificates
- Marital status certificates
- Certificates of identity of persons with different names, etc.
- Certificates of professional experience/social security and income
- Pension and compensation certificates
- Certificates of presence or absence of obligations
- Tax and social security certificates, etc.
- Specialised texts on legal, economic, technical, medical and other subjects
- Technical and tender documentation
- Commercial documentation, etc.
- Translation of private correspondence – electronic messages, letters, greetings cards, telegrams, etc.
Depending on the required delivery deadline translation orders could be:
Type of order
Number of pages/ business day
up to 5 pages
from 5 to 10 pages
more than 10 pages
Note: The volume of the order is calculated based on the number of pages of the finished translation, not the original text. A standard page consists of 1,800 characters (with spaces).
|Group I||Group II||Group III||Group IV|
|English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish||Greek, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian, Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, Macedonian||Moldovan, Ukrainian and Slovenian||Scandinavian languages, Dutch, Albanian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Latin, etc. rare languages|
Getting a quote:
You can request a translation quote via the company’s website, by phone, e-mail or Skype (see our contact details). We will be happy to answer your questions and give you a specific translation quote.
Placing an order:
Because we value our customers’ time, we have introduced a flexible system for accepting orders – by e-mail, fax, Skype or on the spot at the office. If you are a regular client who has proven their reliability, you do not need to come to the company’s office for each new translation. All you have to do is send us an e-mail with the attached file to be translated and we will respond with a confirmation of the translation order number, the agreed price and the delivery deadline.
When submitting a translation request it is IMPORTANT that you specify all the requirements of the client in connection with the translation order, namely:
- target language of the translation;
- deadline for implementation in printed form (official translation);
- requirements in connection with the translation (transliteration of names appearing in the document, abbreviations, requirements regarding the terminology to be used, etc.);
- method of delivery of the finished translation (by e-mail, in hard copy as an official translation, by courier, etc.).
Receiving the finished translation:
You can receive your finished translation:
- by e-mail;
- in hard copy (official translation);
- in electronic form;
- by courier service (chosen by you);
- by mail to the address specified by you.